Who We Are
A native of Naas Co. Kildare. Donal graduated from NUIM and began working on documentaries. His first production was 'Republican Congress' which he both wrote and directed. He quickly followed this with 'Devoy', a short documentary on the Kildare born Fenian John Devoy.
Donal is in the process of making a new documentary on the Yes Equality campaign in Kildare. Currently untitled, the documentary has been funded by Kildare Arts Service. As well as this, Donal has also worked as cinematographer for a number of other documentary films including the American PBS funded 100 Litres.
With his background in documentary films, Donal Higgins brings a unique and talented eye to the area of corporate video production. Whether you're looking for a simple introduction or testimonial video for your website or more complicated productions like promotional videos, you can be sure your audience will be treated to an enjoyable and cinematic experience.
What We Do
- Consultation with our clients so that we can accurately gauge what you want from your video.
- Help with Production Ideas. Here we run through your ideas and assist in any way we can.
- Outlining the video. It's important our clients are kept up to date with th
- Script Writing. This is done in conjunction with you. We will work together to ensure all the key details are included for your video.
- Script Editing. This can be a once off or ongoing process as we refine your script and make it the best it can be.
- 'Technical Recce'. This involves visiting your place of business or the location you want to shoot the video in. This is done to find any potential problems before the day of the shoot so they can be worked out in advance. The technical recce can be done during the initial consultation.
- Production Planning and Logistics. What we need to bring to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Budgeting. Essential.
- Filming interviews and other relevant footage for your video, capturing all the details that are important to you and your business.
- HD Cameras to ensure the best quality images are captured.
- Sound: Zoom Recorder, wireless lapel mics, and 'boomed' mics for interviews. We will work with you to determine what is best for your production. 'Sound is half the experience' - George Lucas
- Lighting: Without lighting we can't make the best images possible. We have a number of lighting options to ensure the best look for our clients
All Post-Production carried out in a state of the art edit suite.
Post-Production services include:
- Editing. Putting all the bits together to make sure your video flows smoothly and coherently.
- Colour Grading. Often overlooked, Colour Grading can really give your video that 'wow' factor.
- Voiceovers if needed.
- Music. We source only the best music for your video. We use premium licenced music so there's no issues with copyright.
- Sound Mastering.
- We will provide you with a finished cut for you to review and make alterations if necessary.